He was born on 22th November 1953 in the Slovak Republic in the city of Handlová. Between 1969 and 1973, he studied at the Artistic-Industrial High School in Kremnica, Slovakia, specializing in industrial design.
From 1974 to 1980, he studied at the College of Fine Arts in Bratislava. After completing basic preparation, he focused on the studies of Prof. R. Pribiš in the Department of Relief Sculpture.
Since completing his studies, he has worked in free professions – he is implementing an extensive set of sculptural works in architecture, in the area of monument and memorial formation, as well as in the area of free formation – with special emphasis on the figural female torso, nudes, or, more precisely, composition. He is also dedicated to the non-traditional layering of decorative sculpture, or more precisely the composition of architectonic objects, genre composition, useful aspects of free sculptural work designed for gardens, and interior decorative sculptural work – in the area of glass, ceramics, bronze, stone, and specifically malleable and moulded materials and structural metals.
He has realized an extensive collection of works in the area of sculptural portrait and monument formation, which is dedicated to national activists, traditions and movements related to Matica Slovenská. Also appreciable and notable are his initiatives related to sacral topics and motives – they are dedicated to the Cyril and Methodius traditions, as well as Christological motifs and values. Also remarkable are his art and artistic initiatives, conceptual activities and especially the, thus far, implemented collection and range of diverse and impressive sculptural creations which he, as the author of truly inventive works, applied in the completion of Bratislava.
2000-2009, Sculptural monumental formation, specifically sculptural formation in Slovak architecture.
- The formation of exterior creative sculptural compositions, a sculptural group and a diverse collection of sculptural works, the formation of exterior monuments, plaques, sculptures and busts
1983 -2009, Participation in domestic, thematic and group exhibitions, Slovakia
1984 – 2007, Authorial exhibitions, specifically participation in collective exhibitions abroad:
Volgograd, Moscow, Kazan, Tel Aviv, Krakow, Prague; Art-Gallery Kalvestr, Amsterdam; Oesterreichisch-Slovakisches Kulturinstitut; Schloss Potzneusiedl a Galerie Mitte; Chinese National Library, Beijing; Gallery Novosibirsk; Austrotel Hotel – Felber Strasse Wien; Tschecho-slowakischen Handelszentrum, Frankfurt an Main; Slovak Institute in Vienna
Recent Exhibition in 2018 / 2019
– Glass Sculptures and Vases – Gallery Krause, Zürich-Pfäffikon
– Glass Vases, Slovak House, The Winter Olympics PyeongChang 2018, Seoul
– Glass Sculptures and Vases, RHY Art Fair 2018, Basel
– Glass Sculptures and Vases, Glass Art Galery, Zurich
– Bronze Sculptures and Glass Vases, the International Modern Art Exhibition, Seoul
– Bronze and Glass Sculptures, Art Connects, Hotel Euler, Basel
– Glass Sculptures and Vases, PLAS 2019, Contemporary Art Show, Seoul