I am currently working part-time as an English teacher with refugees and migrants in Townsville, and I work the rest of the time as an Eco Artist on Magnetic Island. When I have the time and money I travel to see family, friends and the world.
At this stage in my life I now try to balance and celebrate what freedom I have. I am now older and freer to do what I choose and this provides me with immense personal satisfaction to improve and continue to learn myself, create what is important to me, and share it with others freely.
EXHIBITIONS as an Eco Artist:
• 2017 Public display, Alma Bay, Arcadia, Magnetic Island (ongoing)
• 2016 Private exhibition and fundraiser – Solo Mini Art Expo to raise funds for Medicines San Frontieres
• 2016 Umbrella Studios, Townsville – exhibition from Magnetic Island Artists, “An Island Almanac”
• 2015 The Spring Equinox Fair in Alma Bay, Flotsam Jetsam Workshop & the weaving circle.
• 2014 Private exhibition and fundraiser – Solo Mini Art Expo to raise funds for
Medicines San Frontieres
• 2014 The Spring Equinox Fair in Alma Bay, Public exhibit – Rocks & Roots for public viewing in amongst the Alma Bay Rocks
• 2014 Public workshop, The Esplanade, Geoffrey Bay Marine Park, Magnetic Island
• 2017 “Past Present Future – Pick Up Sticks”, Alma Bay Life Saving Club
• 2016 “Diep”; “Ba”; Hanoi, Vietnam
• 2015 “Point Lonsdale Light House”, Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria
• 2015 “Save the Mackerel”, Picnic Bay, Magnetic Island, Queensland
• 2015 “Bum Rock”, Arcadia, Queensland”
• 2014 “Take what you need without greed”, Arcadia, Queensland